Thursday, June 17, 2010

39 Weeks

<~~~39 weeks I could have sworn she's dropped, but the doc says she's still too high


How far along:
39 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up 30 from pre-pregnancy
Maternity clothes: not many left that fit
Stretch marks: yuck
Sleep: I sleep from about 9-4 and then take a nap from 6:30-9:00 am....weird
Best moment this week: Hearing that I am actually making a little progress....1 cm dilated and 50% effaced
Movement: It hurts a little but I'm sure going to miss it
Food cravings: sweets
Gender: Miss Sophia
Labor signs: Dilated 1 cm and 50% effaced...but she's still sitting too high for an induction so he said "see you next week" She's not really due until next week but I'm just so anxious to meet her! He did say that if she's not here by Tuesday we will schedule something for next Thursday. So she should be here in at least a week! yay!
Belly button in or out: in
What I miss: Nothing too much....I miss softball at times, but I know I can play again someday, so it's alright. I wouldn't trade being pregnant for the world!
What I am looking forward to: Her arrival
Weekly wisdom: She will come when she is ready
Milestone: Finally progressing a bit

No comments:

Post a Comment