Friday, June 11, 2010

38 Weeks




How far along:
38 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up 29 from pre-pregnancy...Didn't gain anything last week woo~hoo!
Maternity clothes: Dresses are about the only things that cover my whole belly...it's tshirts and Jeff's shorts most of the time
Stretch marks: My old stretchies on my sides are beginning to expand...they are turning pink on the ends where they are stretching more grrrr!
Sleep: Getting used to not getting much sleep at night. Luckily I can take naps now that school's out
Best moment this week: Hearing Dr. Laws say "Your life will be changing drastically in the next 7 to 10 days" even though we had 14 days left at the time....I think he's hinting at inducing?!? Holy cow, she's a-comin!
Movement: It's beginning to become a little painful because she's so big and my stomach is stretched so tight. It is still the most amazing feeling ever. I love it when she gets the hiccups (at least 3 times a day =)) the only problem is her head is on my cervix and the hiccups kinda hurt me at times lol
Food cravings: Sonic chicken strip sandwich and tator tots with ranch. Breakfast foods...any and every kind
Gender: Miss Priss
Labor signs: I'm beginning to think I will never have any! She's pretty content in there. I haven't even dilated any yet
Belly button in or out: not gonna be an outie
What I miss: NOTHING. I'm already getting sad that I won't be pregnant for much longer. I'm so going to miss being pregnant. But I know I'm going to LOVE holding her in my arms
What I am looking forward to: Besides holding her in my arms?! I am looking forward to Tuesday's appointment to see when we can get this party started!
Weekly wisdom: Smile and nod at all the "helpful" advice you get from everybody. They mean well. Right?!
Milestone: Packing the hospital bag and installing the car seat this weekend! wowza!

No comments:

Post a Comment