Thursday, June 3, 2010

37 Weeks

<~~~My smooshed up girly at our 34 week ultrasound...love those cheeks!

<~~~35 weeks

<~~~~36 weeks


<~~~37 weeks...lookin a bit tired

How far along:
37 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up 29 from pre-pregnancy
Maternity clothes: I hardly have anything that fits! My shirts are too short and my capris don't cover much of my belly. Since I'm off for the summer (yay!) I've been hanging out in Jeff's shorts and a rotation of tank tops that sorta fit. Thank goodness I don't have to work anymore or else I'd be wearing the same 3 things all week!
Stretch marks: No new ones, but the ones I've gotten are u.g.l.y
Sleep: I think my body is preparing for being up with a wee one....I wake up constantly for no reason and then have a hard time falling back asleep
Best moment this week: Hitting 37 weeks...which is usually considered "full term"! Now if we could just let Sophie know it's safe to come out now...
Movement: She never gets still! She is constantly stretching and pushing. It feels so cool! I like to watch her little knee or foot or whatever it is roll across my belly = )
Food cravings: Sonic chicken strip sandwich and tator tots with ranch. I've had that at least 3 times per week these last few weeks....which might explain the sudden explosion of weight gain oops!
Gender: 34 week ultrasound confirmed she's still a girl! (and proud of it! haha)
Labor signs: Patiently waiting for some
Belly button in or out: still in...not gonna be an outie
What I miss: NOTHING. I'm already getting sad that I won't be pregnant for much longer. I'm so going to miss being pregnant. But I know I'm going to LOVE holding her in my arms
What I am looking forward to: my appt this afternoon to see if I'm making any progress yet *fingers crossed*
Weekly wisdom: What was good for one pregnant woman isn't necessarily good for all pregnant women. Do what feels right for YOU
Milestone: Full Term!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Dress in pic #2 is very cute btw!!!
    PS--Are you growing your bangs out? I have that same hairdo all of the time!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, I am growing the bangs out..hence the same hairdo every single day. Hopefully I remember the pain of growing them out next time I decide getting bangs sounds like a good idea! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayay! Its baby time! :)
    btw...i have that same hair do all the time too and my hair is curly and i have no bangs! haha so i dont know what my excuse is!

    ReplyDelete