Sunday, April 11, 2010

29 Weeks


Here's a sneak peek of her room...can't wait until it's all put together!


How far along: 29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up 21 pounds!!!! I gained 7...yes 7!, this past month Thankfully, my doc said it was mostly fluid...more on that later...
Maternity clothes: yep....the "secret belly" pants aren't that great anymore because my belly is getting too big for the panel to fully cover and it looks silly
Stretch marks: yuck, yuck, yuck
Sleep: Haven't had a full night's in awhile
Best moment this week: Baby shower!!
Movement: the most awesome thing EVER
Food cravings: Cherry Limeade with Vanilla
Gender: she'd better still be a girl...there was a pink explosion at the shower!
Labor signs: nada
Belly button in or out: innie...will probably stay that way....but not as deep as it once was
What I miss: being able to do simple things for myself...I don't like having to be so dependent
What I am looking forward to: the carpet being laid so we can put the room all together
Weekly wisdom: Sit with your feet up as much as possible....it's okay to not have to be go.go.go all the time
Milestone: We had our family/friends shower this week and we got SO.MUCH.STUFF! I still can't believe we are finally having a baby!

**So, about the fluid thing....We had our regular monthly appointment on Thursday and we ended up having to be admitted to Labor & Delivery for a bit. I have been swelling every day this week, I have had the worst headaches ever each day, my blood pressure was elevated, and I had a 7 pound gain. This was of concern to my doc, so he sent us to L&D for monitoring. By the time we got checked in and hooked up, I was fine and they released me after about an hour. Can't wait for that bill!! ha! Now we have a follow-up on Monday and hopefully everything will be okay....I'm sure my blood pressure will be up again because Monday is the first day of the "Benchmark" at school. Bleh.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Again, SO SORRY I missed the shower. I hope you had a blast. Email me or call me or something and we will set up a time for lunch or dinner or anything so that I can get your gift to you. You look great--not too much longer now!!!!! :)
    Have a good Benchmark week!

    ReplyDelete