Saturday, April 3, 2010

28 Weeks




28 weeks?!!? Really?!! We are now less than 12 weeks away from meeting Miss Sophia! I am so blessed

How far along: 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 14 pounds
Maternity clothes: I need to get some stuff for Spring/Summer. I have actually been able to wear some of last year's shirts (pic above is one)....I don't know if I should be happy that they fit or sad that they fit?! lol
Stretch marks: No new ones **knock on wood** but they are still ugly
Sleep: What's that?!
Best moment this week: Going back to work after Spring Break and everybody saying "wow, you look pregnant!"
Movement: Becoming much more frequent. Jeff saw my belly move the other day, he thought that was the neatest thing = )
Food cravings: Cherry Limeade with Vanilla, and anything chocolate
Gender: girly girl!
Labor signs: nada
Belly button in or out: innie...will probably stay that way
What I miss: a good night's sleep....guess my body is preparing for late night feedings
What I am looking forward to: Putting the nursery together
Weekly wisdom: Standing all day long will make your feet/calves swell....sit when you can!
Milestone: The crib, mattress, and dresser are in. Carpet and windows are ordered....should be installed within the next 2 weeks. Priming tomorrow, picking out paint colors next week. So exciting!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm so glad you found me and I can follow along as you get closer to have Sofia!! You're so cute pregnant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you like the cutest pregnant person ever? Yeah...I think so. Glad everything is going well. You need to post pics of the baby's room when it gets put together!!! I wanna seeeeee!

    ReplyDelete