Tuesday, March 23, 2010

27 Weeks


Here are pictures from 26 weeks and 27 weeks. I need to find a different shirt for my weekly pics...it's getting too hot to wear the pink one (disclaimer*I do not wear that shirt every Tuesday...I just put it on for the picture! lol) Oh, and please excuse the huge pasty arm in the 2nd photo...bleh!


How far along:
27 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 14 pounds at my appointment on the 11th...6 of it were in the last 4 weeks. Oops!
Maternity clothes: exclusively....with some of Jeff's stuff ; )
Stretch marks: them things ugly
Sleep: Not that great...this stupid cold doesn't help at all either
Best moment this week: Sitting around all day Monday and feeling her move all.day.long
Movement: She kicks her daddy's arm every night at bedtime = )
Food cravings: Still no major cravings...sweets always sound good....I have more aversions that I do anything else
Gender: Sweet Sophia
Labor signs: nada
Belly button in or out: it's a deep crater right now
What I miss: Not having a constant head cold
What I am looking forward to: Getting carpet, windows, and furniture ordered this week
Weekly wisdom: .....I'm blank this week...
Milestone: The nursery is officially empty!

3 comments:

  1. I love the disclaimer AND your (not huge) pasty arm! You look fab! Not too much longer!!!! OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful!!! Much love and prayers to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gals! I appreciate the compliments! I'm starting to feel big, but I'm loving it! ; )

    ReplyDelete