Wednesday, March 10, 2010

25 Weeks





How far along:
25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Not really sure...guess I'll find out tomorrow! I'm guessing at least 10 pounds...possibly 15 after last week!
Maternity clothes: love them
Stretch marks: Just around the belly button. They are floating out away from the belly button now. I guess that's better than just stretching away even longer?!
Sleep: Awful...I can't get comfortable and I have to pee...a lot
Best moment this week: The bedding came in today and I'm pretty happy with it! We did "settle" but I'm okay with that....what we wanted was $189 for a 4 piece set and what we got was $49.99 for a 9 piece! I just couldn't spend that much money on bedding
Movement: The coolest thing ever!! Still waiting on Jeff to get to feel it
Food cravings: Nothing really....sweets are the only thing that sound good, though
Gender: Pink Princess!
Labor signs: I think I'm feeling some Braxton Hicks lately...but that's not really labor signs, so NONE!
Belly button in or out: it's opening wider = )
What I miss: Not grunting/pulling on things/sliding to the edge of the seat/etc. when trying to stand up
What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery put together....carpet, windows, paint, furniture....so ready!!
Weekly wisdom: A pillow between the knees while sleeping really helps the hip pain
Milestone: Getting the nursery just about emptied out!

1 comment: