Sunday, February 28, 2010

23 Weeks


Oops! I haven't updated in awhile...I'm a bit behind, so I'll skip to the 23 week post!



How far along: 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I think it was 10 pounds at the 21 week appointment
Maternity clothes: Exclusively! I wore some pre-pregnancy work pants the other day and had to wear them unzipped/unbuttoned with a rubberband/rolled down an inch....hahaha, guess I'll just stick with maternity!
Stretch marks: Still the wretched ones around the belly button
Sleep: Not much....up and down allllll night!
Best moment this week: I felt hiccups (22 weeks really) AND 2 kicks from the outside!! She would quit kicking when Jeff put his hand on my tummy. Silly girl!
Movement: Getting more frequent and "bigger"
Food cravings: Sweets
Gender: Sweet Sophia Faith
Labor signs: nada
Belly button in or out: still in and still stretched
What I miss: sleeping through the night
What I am looking forward to: More frequent kicks that we can BOTH feel from the outside
Weekly wisdom: Shopping/registering is overwhelming!!! Try to tackle it bit-by-bit to make it a little less stressful
Milestone: Ordered baby bedding = )

No comments:

Post a Comment