Wednesday, February 3, 2010

19 Weeks





How far along: 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +6
Maternity clothes: For the most part! I busted out some regular dress pants and they just aren't as comfy as maternity pants!
Stretch marks: Still just around the belly button
Sleep: Hugging a pillow helps me sleep, but I still have trouble falling asleep at times
Best moment this week: Sending invitations for the Gender Reveal Party! I really wish I could invite all our family, but our house just isn't big enough : (
Movement: Nothing definitive, but I'm still pretty sure it's baby
Food cravings: Salsa and chocolate shakes (not together, though!)
Gender: We will know next week! eeek!!
Labor signs: nada
Belly button in or out: In and realllly stretched thin across....kinda looks like a closed mouth lol
What I miss: breathing normally....I have pregnancy rhinitis...should clear up after delivery! yikes!
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender!
Weekly wisdom: Sleeping with extra pillows under my head sort of helps with the breathing
Milestone: We are almost half way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment