Wednesday, February 10, 2010

20 Weeks




How far along:
20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Not positive...guess I'll find out next appt.
Maternity clothes: I love them!
Stretch marks: Ugly ones around my belly button
Sleep: Not very restful...waking up all.the.time to potty
Best moment this week: We are HALF WAY!!!!
Movement: Getting easier to notice....I can't wait until we can feel kicks from the outside!
Food cravings: Sonic Sweetheart Shakes
Gender: We find out Thursday!!!!
Labor signs: nope
Belly button in or out: still in and a bit stretched
What I miss: being able to breathe out of my nose
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender and sharing the news with family!
Weekly wisdom: Pregnancy is really 10 months, not 9 = P
Milestone: We hit the HALF WAY point!! woo~hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment