Saturday, October 5, 2013

37 Weeks!

 *So, I wrote this when I was really 37 weeks, but apparently didn't hit "publish"..so it's been sitting in la-la land. I'm now just over 38 weeks, but not much has changed....so, here's what was up last week. ;)

How far along:  37 weeks
 
Total weight gain/loss: I believe we're at +20 now....I had lost 1 at my last appointment
 
Maternity clothes: yep, all the time
 
Stretch marks: haven't noticed any more new ones, aside from the couple a few weeks ago...fingers crossed it stays that way
 
Sleep: uhm, non-existant. The insomnia is awful. The needing to use the restroom is awful. The pain in my hips is awful. I live on coffee & Dr. Pepper...oops...
 
Best moment this week: This past week we were given two sweet "showers" to celebrate Mr. Eli! Work gave me one and he got lots of cute "boutique" things...which is funny since I never really received "boutique" stuff for the girls, ha! Then we had a family one that was fun (loud & crazy, but fun!) and he got lots of cute clothes along with some other good stuff! We are definitely blessed with people who love us and our kiddos!
 
Movement: He's a mover, for sure. More of a rolling-around-er....not kicks and jabs, but full out rolling around. Pretty uncomfortable most of the time, but I love the feeling and it's reassuring that things are fine.
 
Food cravings: Snickers, cheeseburgers, ketchup
 
Gender: it's a boy!
    
Labor signs: I've had some hard core contractions, but nothing consistent. They have stopped me in my tracks & woken me up, but it's only 1 or 2 here and there.
   
Belly button in or out: in, but not as deep
     
What I miss: sleep, normal sized feet/ankles, and sweet tea. I love me some sweet tea, but it has been giving me some mad acid reflux...which I don't love, so I haven't been drinking it lately.
     
What I am looking forward to: Going with Jeff tomorrow to finish buying things we need for the little dude. I know he won't know the difference now, but I'm sure when he's looking at pictures/videos when he's older, he'll appreciate not having to be seen with a pink boppy, pink pack-n-play, pink play mat, etc. =)
     
Weekly wisdom: Put your feet up whenever possible. As a teacher and mom of 2 littles, there really isn't a "possible" time to keep your feet up. Giving a spelling test from a chair in the front of the room may be frowned upon but ya gotta do what you gotta do.
     
Milestone: C-section is confirmed for 10/10/13 at noon!



No comments:

Post a Comment