Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Almost 25 weeks!

So, even though I'm off for the summer, I'm still having a hard time finding a few spare moments to keep up with this blog. Blame it on fun stuff going on, pregnancy brain, mommy brain, or just having my hands completely full with 2 sweet girls...but I'm going to try to do better! Sorry, Mr. Elijah!

Here's what's going on at almost 25 weeks:

How far along: 24 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: gained another 2, so up 12 so far
 
Maternity clothes: yep!
 
Stretch marks:  still haven't gotten any new ones...fingers crossed they stay away!
 
Sleep: eh, it comes and goes. Some nights I sleep really well, other nights I have the pregnancy insomnia and/or a very full bladder all.night.long that makes me get up several times throughout the night.
 
Best moment this week: Olivia learning how to say "Elijah". So sweet!
 
Movement: lots and lots and lots of it ;)
 
Food cravings: Fluids: water, tea, sodas, snocones, popsicles, chocolate milk, anything liquid. Not a huge fan of food these days, I have more "aversions" than "cravings"
 
Gender: Elijah Chase
   
Labor signs: nope
 
Belly button in or out: I'll always have an inny
  
What I miss: being able to roll around/wrestle with the girls. They like to "rough play" before bed and now that they're getting a bit more rough and my belly's getting a bit more round I have to sit out and let daddy have all the fun
   
What I am looking forward to: finding nursery stuff
   
Weekly wisdom: long car rides are no fun when struggling with my aching tailbone
   
Milestone: 3 months to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment