Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pregnancy Update

So, I have done an awful job of doing weekly updates or even taking weekly pictures. Poor Olivia is going to have "middle child syndrome"...well, hopefully she's the middle child ;) I promise I'm just as excited this time around, but I'm also busier (with chasing around a toddler and all that jazz!) I am making it a New Year's Resolution to begin keeping up with things better from here to the end!

Oh, and It's a GIRL! (in case I haven't mentioned it yet) YAY!!

I'll do a weekly "update" soon (those are my intentions anyway), but for now here are some comparisons between my two pregnancies.

Same:
*Both times I've had to shave my legs less. Score!

*My face is less oily both times.

*Weird and vivid dreams were my first signs of pregnancy both times. I'm still having very vivid dreams that wake me up.


Different:
*With Sophia I had horrible all day sickness. I only "got sick" a handful of times, but I had to keep crackers & Ginger Ale and a toothbrush & toothpaste with me at all times until I was around 15 weeks. With Olivia I felt "off" for several weeks but only "got sick" once.

*I had "better hair" with Sophia. No difference with Olivia

*With Sophia I had really bad acne along my chin line for the 1st tri. None at all this time around.

*I felt Olivia at 15 weeks. I didn't really feel Sophia well until around 20+ weeks. I had an anterior placenta with S that cushioned her movement so that's partly why. I have a posterior placenta this time & I could/can feel things much better this time around.

*I got really strong & pretty fingernails with Sophia...no difference this time around.

*My gag reflex is softer this time around. I gag nearly every time I have to take my meds (which is everyday) and it sucks.


There were definitely more differences so everyone thought it was a boy. I knew she was a girl ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment