Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Anxious

Well, tomorrow is the "big day" for Jeff & me. We get to see the RE! Never in a million years would I have thought that we would be visiting a fertility clinic in order to try and maintain a healthy pregnancy. I've finally started to come to terms with this hand we have been dealt...there is nothing I can do about it except go forward and leave my trust in God! Whining and complaining isn't going to help anyone, so on to the fertility clinic we go! Well, hopefully....Aunt Flo is wanting to make her appearance 5 days late! (Not preggo, I tested.) If she decides to come before 11:00 p.m. tomorrow, then I will have to reschedule this appointment. Blah! What a mess that would be! Jeff & I both already have the day off & it would be a wasted day. Dear God, PLEASE keep AF away until tomorrow afternoon!! I have so many people thinking and praying for me, it's unreal. I have the best family and friends there are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment