Friday, January 6, 2012

27 Weeks with Miss Olivia!




How far along:
27 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 9 pounds total...6 of it were in the last 4 weeks. Oops! Guess I have the holidays to thank for that!
Maternity clothes: just about everything I wear
Stretch marks: I'm beginning to notice the ends of 2 stretchies I got from Sophia have turned red. Does that mean that they are going to stretch longer?!
Sleep: Eh, it's okay for now, but I could use more. I get up to pee about 4-5 times a night now and I'm still having crazy/vivid dreams most nights so I don't get a lot of rest
Best moment this week: Sophia sat in my lap, put her hand on my belly, said "momma's baby", and smiled real big when she felt Olivia move. Melt.my.heart!
Movement: She is an active little thing! I don't remember Sophia really moving this much. I LOVE feeling her move
Food cravings: I don't really have any cravings this time, either. I do want a McChicken with ketchup quite often and Snickers
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor signs: I had some pretty uncomfortable Braxton Hicks not too long ago, but they aren't labor related.
Belly button in or out: in. It's so deep I doubt it could ever be out.
What I miss: Soaking in every minute of being pregnant. This pregnancy has gone by SO FAST and I'm so busy chasing around a toddler I've missed just enjoying being pregnant like I did last time.
What I am looking forward to: Selling the furniture in the guest room so we can paint and get baby furniture! I can't wait to get rid of the paneling!
Weekly wisdom: Make sure the isle is big enough to walk through...you can't suck in anymore!
Milestone: We cleaned out the guest room and the closet is stuffed with baby stuff! I never thought we'd finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment